SINOCONVE conveyor roller is the competitive standard for belt conveyors. The idler is used as a carrying idler and also as a return idler for non-sticky materials. The steel sealed shell and weatherproof seal form a reliable splash protection. Multiple seals effectively prevent dust from entering the inside of the drum. The surface of the drum is shot blasted and covered with a red epoxy powder coating. If you want to deal with viscous materials, you can carry out special surface treatment.
Conveyor Roller classification
1. According to the material, rollers can be divided into metal rollers, ceramic rollers, rubber rollers and plastic (nylon) rollers.
- Metal idler: It has good impact resistance, strong rigidity and is not easy to deform, but it cannot be repeatedly impacted and vibrated, which is easy to corrode and break. Metal idler rollers are easy to rust and stick to materials, so they have large running power, high noise, and are easy to wear. Once worn, they will bite the belt, and the anti-corrosion and sealing performance is not very good.
- Ceramic idler: insulating, wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, non-bonding. However, it has poor impact resistance and is easy to break.
- Rubber idler: light, good shock absorption, but large friction coefficient, not resistant to corrosion, easy to age.
- Plastic rollers: dust-proof, anti-corrosion, waterproof, low power consumption, low noise, small belt wear and long service life. However, it is not resistant to high temperature, and the use environment is less than or equal to 80 °C.
2. According to the purpose, the idler is divided into groove type idler, parallel idler, self-aligning idler, buffer idler, return idler, comb type and spiral idler.
- Grooved idler: used to carry branched conveying bulk materials.
- Parallel rollers: The parallel upper rollers are used to carry the branched conveying articles, and the parallel lower rollers are used to support the conveyor belt in the return branch.
- Self-aligning idler: used to adjust the deviation of the conveyor belt, prevent meandering, and ensure the smooth operation of the conveyor belt.
- Buffer roller: installed below the material receiving section of the conveyor to reduce the impact on the conveyor belt and prolong the service life of the conveyor belt.
- Return idler: used for the lower branch to support the conveyor belt, there are several types of parallel, V-shaped and reverse V-shaped. V-shaped and reverse V-shaped rollers can reduce the possibility of conveyor belt deviation. When the V-shape and the reverse V-shape are used together, a diamond-shaped section is formed, which can more effectively prevent the conveyor belt from deviating.
- Comb and spiral idler: used to clean the sticky material on the conveyor belt and keep the belt surface clean.